Thursday 24 April 2014

6 easy ways to spice up your room



 Colourful items

I get a lot of watch sets as gifts ,you know the ones where you can change straps. The watches stopped working so I was left with the straps. The straps were just so colourful I just couldn't help but display them.

 Old jars

Here I just took a old jar wrapped it in tinted plastic wrap, tied a ribbon around it and voila !
You can store whatever you want to in these. I just put a few lip balms in this one.

   Stuffed toys

  Small or big stuffed toys from your childhood are one of the easiest ways to spice up your bedroom. This stuffed toy, from god knows when is by far my favourite.

                                   


 Candles

Whether just decorative or scented. They just look so pretty when lit. Just don't burn your house.






Colour pencils

I love these pencils ergo I did not want to just stuff them anywhere. They add colour to your room and you don't need to use a special container you can even display them glass glasses. That's confusing ...anyhow you get my point glasses that are made of glass. 


Glass bowls

You can put anything you want to in these. I've just put some dry crayons in this one because there so colourful and as you've probably realized by now I love colour/colourful things. You can also use them to keep a few special bracelets or necklaces.





 A few simple ways to add some spice to your room. If you have pretty bracelets or shells or pebbles or anything like that don't store them in your cupboard bring them out and have some fun with them.
That's all for now . Keep smiling.

1 comment:

  1. That's very interesting, just the little touches make all the difference!
    Let's have some more.

    ReplyDelete