Tuesday 1 July 2014

How to fashionably wear a waxing strip on your head!



I have had a pack of 50 waxing strips from 2007. I did not buy the waxing strips because if I ever attempt waxing my hands or legs I would not have them anymore. My mother bought them and she never used them so they just lay in the junk drawer until yesterday .

 I was to make bow hairbands for a stall my friends and I were to set up, and me being me decided I would procrastinate for as long as I could and wait till the last day. So yesterday I started making the hairbands or rather the bows on the hairbands, at first I made them with cloth. The cloth bows
were OK but they took forever because I an not exactly a genius when it comes to these kind of things and I burned my hand with the hot glue gun so.....








After that I used ribbon, they were so easy to make! They took me like 2 minutes and I thought they looked great to. However I ran out of the ribbon I was using and I did not want to use another ribbon as the quality of the other ribbons were not nearly as good as the one I was using.





Finally,  I resorted to the waxing strips believe it or not they make the most eye-catching bows of them all!! If you find waxing strips to plain you can dress them up with paint ,shells ,buttons or anything that you might find pretty!!






 Ah! that's all!! At times the most mundane things can be made interesting. Byeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment