Saturday 26 April 2014

DIY Cloth Ring



HI!!! So I made this cloth ring and I really liked it. I think it's like my favourite DIY project, it's just so easy to do and I hope you have as much fun as I did when I made it.


All you need for this is

1)A pebble

2)Acrylic paint(any colour of your choice I just used golden)/nail polish

3)Cloth again any colour you would like to use and

4)Fabric glue


Lets get started!!


1) Measure the size of your finger and cut cloth accordingly . Leave a bit of  extra cloth if you are sewing the two ends of the cloth together.Then just glue or sew both ends of the cloth.

2)Then take  the pebble cover in acrylic paint or nail polish. I personally recommend nail polish. Then just wait for the pebble to dry.

3)Now just stick the coloured pebble on to the cloth. Hold it down for a few seconds.

And we are done!! That's how easy it is have fun making it.




                                                                                                                  -by Arbury

No comments:

Post a Comment