Tuesday 29 April 2014

Ways to recycle glass stuff part 2

Hellooo!! Welcome to Ways to recycle glass stuff part 2. This is just a continuation of the previous blog. So enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Plain glasses
These are just plain clear old glasses. These can be used to store pencils, pens, brushes, etc. They look really pretty, especially if you want to store colourful stuff like colour pencils.









BOWLS 

This segment is specially dedicated to all glass bowls that have been rejected by you. 

1) Fish Bowls 

Yes, I do use empty fish bowls to decorate my room. They actually don't look bad. I used them to store random objects like body scrubs, thick thread, pebbles, etc. I put some cotton at the bottom so 
that the bottom of the bowl doesn't break when I throw random things inside.





R.I.P Goby (my pet goldfish)







2) The Jewellery Bowl


They are cool ways to store your favourite pieces of jewellery. I particularly like storing metallic jewellery in bowls like this one.





Can you spot the owl?





                  


5) Art bowls


This is basically like the jewellery bowl except you store artsy stuff in. It helps if you have a bowl set of 3-4 bowls that you don't really like. These are pretty, useful and they make you seem organized.









Thats all, I am out of ideas sooo.........Bye!! = D


















1 comment:

  1. This is rather interesting ! Very practical stuff and looks really artistic ! Keep the thoughts flowing .

    ReplyDelete