Monday 12 May 2014

Recipes for lazy people...

Like all humans I tend to get hungry, now when I get hungry I can't just eat anything . And I don't want to spend hours on preparing a gourmet meal because I am kind of lazy...... So if you are anything like me I have a few recipes for you :D

Over the past few weeks I have been trying to cook. Try being the key word here. I  am an extremely clumsy person therefore my cooking is = kitchen explosion. But even then I have done my very best to come up with a few simple 10-minute  recipes.

1) Lemon tea






This is probably the healthiest recipe of them all.
You will need
1 tablespoon of tea leaves I used darjeeling tea
2 tablespoons of sugar you can use a zero calorie substitute if you want to.
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
 1 cup of water
and a slice of lemon for decoration.



   Method
Boil the water. Then and the tea leaves in the water and let them soak for about 10-15mins. DO NOT boil the tea leaves with the water. Strain the tea out and the sugar and the lemon. And there you have. It is a very beneficial healthy drink and it is so simple I feel stupid writing a recipe for it.



2) Pasta Time







Another easy but less healthy recipe. The hardest part of this recipe was boiling the pasta. Ha ha.....I almost burnt it . Anyhow, for this recipe you will need

1) 2 tablespoons of Cream cheese
2) 1/4 cups of Milk
3) 1/2 teaspoon Oregano or more
4) Grated cheese (you can use any kind of cheese you like)
4) and Pasta!

Method
Mix the cream cheese and the milk over medium heat. Heat it for about 30 seconds. Add the oregano
to it and pour it over your pasta. Then add a lot of grated  cheese over it and voila!

That's all for now. Byeeeee!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment